Rates & Information
|Bed and Breakfast
|09/01 - 30/06||65,00 - 114,00 €||50,00 - 60,00 €||60,00 - 72,00 €||69,00 - 111,00 €||71,00 - 114,00 €||64,00 €||85,00 - 96,00 €||85,00 - 96,00 €||56,00 - 100,00 €|
|01/07 - 31/08||86,00 - 126,00 €||65,00 - 75,00 €||72,00 - 84,00 €||75,00 - 120,00 €||86,00 - 126,00 €||74,00 €||90,00 - 110,00 €||87,00 - 99,00 €||62,00 - 118,00 €|
|01/09 - 30/11||65,00 - 114,00 €||50,00 - 60,00 €||60,00 - 72,00 €||69,00 - 111,00 €||71,00 - 114,00 €||64,00 €||85,00 - 96,00 €||85,00 - 96,00 €||56,00 - 100,00 €|
|01/12 - 09/01||86,00 - 126,00 €||65,00 - 75,00 €||72,00 - 84,00 €||75,00 - 120,00 €||86,00 - 126,00 €||74,00 €||90,00 - 110,00 €||87,00 - 99,00 €||62,00 - 118,00 €|
Good to know
Booking your holiday in Val di Vizze
We look forward to having you as our guest at the Unterbergerhof farm! You can find an overview of the most important information on this page – from complimentary services to terms of payment.
Terms of payment
- Rates are per day, based on 2-person occupancy and a minimum stay of 3 nights. Additionally, a tourist tax of €1.35 pppd applies for every guest aged 14 years and over.
- Rates include the use of bed linen and hand and bath towels for the duration of your stay, as well as electricity, heating and final cleaning.
- A deposit is required to confirm your booking, the amount of which depends on the duration of your stay.
- We only accept payment in cash.
Although the Italian Consumer Protection Code does not provide for a right of withdrawal, we allow cancellation under the following conditions:
- Up until 3 months prior to arrival we only withhold the deposit.
- 3 months to 4 weeks prior to arrival we charge 50% of the booking price.
- In the last 4 weeks before arrival we charge 100% of the booking price.
- Cancellation fees, if any, will be deducted from the deposit.
Please refer to art. 45–67 of the Italian Consumer Protection Code (Dlgs. 206/2005).
Arrival and departure
Your apartment or room is available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
Our apartments offer all the creature comforts you need for a carefree holiday, including a fully-equipped kitchen and a comfortable bathroom. Bed linen and hand and bath towels are included in the price for both apartment and B&B guests. High chairs and camping beds are available on request. A washing machine, ironing facilities and a central oven are also provided free of charge in the common room.
Sports and leisure
A ski depot with ski boot dryer is available at Haus Unterberg, as are a parking place with washing facilities for mountain bikes and a barbecue.
On request, we are happy to pick you up from Vipiteno train station on arrival.
Dogs are welcome by prior arrangement and at a cost of €7.00 per dog per day. Please be aware that dogs must be kept on a lead on farm premises. If your dog does its “business” on the lawn, please clean up after it: dog excrement puts the health of our cows at risk!